Saturday 17 January 2009

Forty Years in the Making

At last i can show the secret project that I've been doing since the begining of December, well alright its a couple days early but I wasn't convinced blogger would let me upload this many photos at one time. I'm not linking this blog on my daily blog until the actual date which is Monday. So its my nephew's forty birthday, my goodness where has the time gone, Jill his Mum asked me to make this Scrapbook for him. I had loads of photos so really the idea was to use lots of the photos even the rubbish ones and to keep reasonable simple its for a man after all.
Papers are Scenic Route and my Cricut was a life saver for all the titles, I think I only used two alphabets Base Camp and Storybook.

My last bit of Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girls the corner swirls using the Cricut.

Patterned paper Scenic Route again the pinwheel again using the Cricut



Not sure this time of the papers could be Kaiser or Fancy Pants, used American Crafts Thickers for the title.



Papers are My Minds Eye but not sure which collection brought quite a few from MJ at Every Moment Matters because the colours were ideal for toddlers like Jake pages.


Love my threading water Fiskars punch will have to buy another soon because this one must be nearly worn out.

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous scrapbook, your layouts are lovely, what a lovely gift, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just WONDERFUL Deb - thanks so much for sharing! Lol Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debby this is fantastic really well put together, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debby what a fantastic gift! I betcha it was a very treasured gift! Great work!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Deb!!!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an achievement Debbie and so beautifully done.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete