Saturday 17 January 2009

Simon Continued


Not sure of these papers again could be Fancy pants and the gold colour paper is a different manufacture.

Whoops another couple of sheets of paper that I'm not sure of, the bottle caps are to hide some rubbish rub ons that didn't work. No-one said I was perfect.

This is was so simple the paper is write out my WMR, I added some brads and some glossy accents to give it a bit more dimension.

Yes again I've used Scenic Route papers, lets be honest they're great for fellas.

Now I'm pretty sure these papers are again My Minds Eye.

If you been scrapbooking a while you would recognise the K & Company Daisy patterned paper which I've had so LONG but it was ideal because in Jill's bouquet are white daisies, and the daisy embellishment were made with punches.

Do you recognise the Martha Stewart doily punch another one that will be worn out soon.

I love this pic of Jill it was taken at Damien's (another nephew) Wedding, the branch embellishment is another from the Cricut using the Storybook cartridge was that a good buy or what.

Almost embarrassed to say but I've used Scenic Route papers again.



Oh and agin the border punch is an old Fiskars one that I borrowed off of Sis.

The pic with the couples are all taken at Damien's wedding and the group one was taken at Carla's Wedding.

2 comments:

  1. OMG.. that looks amazing!! totally love it :)

    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER!! So many pages!! These are amazing!! Thanks for sharing all of these!! :)

    ReplyDelete