Sunday 4 October 2009

Elliott's First Year

My Niece sent me a picture of her new son every month of his first year and it seemed a shame not to use them and I decide it would make a nice gift.
So with the idea of using the months has a guide for his first year I made a 8 by 8 album. I brought an American Crafts D ring album which I'm going to buy from now on cos its so much easier than the post albums and there is plenty of room for my Niece to continue the album for his second year.
Papers are Crate Paper and I've lost the which ones but in the back of my mind I think they maybe Sweet Branch.




















11 comments:

  1. Hi Debby this is so beautiful what a fabulous keepsake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't get much better than this! What a delight thanks for sharing! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super keepsake, you did a fantastic job here Debby, and isn't he the cutest little boy?
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow just a stunning keepsake your Niece will love it ~ Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,these are stunning layouts. Your niece will love it. anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful Debby, what a wonderful keepsake, Im sure she will adore it and treasure it forever.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic keepsake, all your layouts are adorable I'm sure it will be loved forever xx
    Hugs Liz xx
    PS, Thanks for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. W-O-W!! Im sure she'll love this GORGEOUS album, tfs :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful Debby! I could learn alot from you :0)
    I recognise that walker! We had one for Alyssa....and her phone kept going walkabout too lol.
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful thing to do! A lo lovely gift

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great album... Love the pictures and how you did each layout.
    Fabulous creation.

    **Sony**
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete