Wednesday 23 February 2011

Vegas

The plan is to scrapbooking in various sizes, I have an America Crafts Ring Scrapbook. I've worked out I have sleeves for 6 by 6, 8 by 8, 81/2 by 11, 12 by 12 and 6 by 12. I hope this would make it more interesting.
I'm trying use Crate Paper Restoration, which I brought 2 sets to make sure I had enough. I only choose it because it has playing cards on! It was a big mistake cos I so don't do grungy and it certainly challenging me.

The family was so annoyed with me when I made then walk to this sign, just for a photo!
DS said it was important to add photos of ourselves to personalise our visit, otherwise they could be any photos of the web. Hubby not impressed!

DS was paying for the hotels and he booked us in the Bellagio, not only did we have a suite, it had a view of the fountains.



  The most expensive scrapbook page its the front page of the souvenir brochure.












 The Venetian pages are 8 by 8 layouts.













Now I start the LA pages for some reason not so many photos so I can see the end in sight.





6 x 6





It didn't seem right to photo this at Santa Monica Pier but then again it didn't seem right to just forget it. The same reason for scrapbooking they needed to be remembered.


Some layouts I make are singles but when you put them in the album they work well together.





I'm running out of ideas so going for CAS








So the last page and one awful picture but it was important to scrap.
Next time I'm choosing paper I know I love not because I sheet of it was playing cards.

5 comments:

  1. Wow these pages are fabulous and meaningful! Incredible designs and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...great piccies and layouts...just to let you know i have left you an award on my blog...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic scrapbook pages, my mum has been to vegas and loved it, in fact she went to 8 states, she would love these, you've made them brilliantly!
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome photos and layouts!! Love your pages!! I have never been to Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debby, this is wonderful, I am a huge CIS fan and have never been to Vegas but wow, I feel like I have been on your trip with you - just brilliant

    K x

    ReplyDelete