Saturday 17 January 2009

And there's more

Sisters wouldn't fit but with a bit stylish cheating got it to fit, again no idea of the papers .
Copied the way I did the Sister's title to match the other side.

When Jill brought the photo she told me she had loads of Simon in the armchair tradional at Christmas, I made her give them too me and this double layout was born.




I didn't need to do much here the photos speak for themselves.

I used my new corner fiskars punch for this one and I struggled to get a pic of Amanda and Kevin but luckily I had one with Carla on, sorry Carla I chopped you off.

Did this cause a heated discussion Sis said Simon knew he was Uncle so why put Uncle Simon so I told her to give me another Title. Again I've used My Minds Eye which work brilliantly with rug rats.




These two pages were quite hard, how can houses be cute and the friends were a mix bag of colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment