Sunday 25 December 2011

2011

Most of this years Scrapbooking has been completing my Vegas Book and started the Wedding Album of Lou's Wedding.
Some individual pages I've made have been for the Sketch Challenge at Scrapbuddies.



These first three have been made using Pagemaps


I found a sketch on a blog called Scraplogy (think thats how its spelt) love it so much and knew it would be perfect for this pic of my Niece and her daughter its not the best photo and it was taken on the zoom setting but it speaks so much of the love.
The papers are Crate Paper and the flowers are prima.

 This just didn't work out that well at all spent much of time moving stuff and adding stuff till it was a case of put down the embellishment and stand away from the layout.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love these Debby, really fun and colourful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pages, I particularly love 'King of the Castle' :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous layouts Debby!! I love the second one especially!! Great photos and designs!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete