Thursday 23 April 2009

Jill's Brag Book

I now have saved loads of photos of Jill my SIL and her family, knowing that I love making these books I thought I would make one for Jill. The papers are I think Delight by Yellow Bicycle and various embellishments from my Stash. The book is made from the class on a cyber crop UKS called a Ribbon-N-Roll, hope the link works.
The thing I love about these books is that its made with cardstock with an exception of BG magnet for the clasp but you can use ribbon and bow to close the book if you don't have a magnet.

7 comments:

  1. Another excellent book, lovely and colourful, great keepsake :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh gorgeous! I love the colour theme running through the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING mini books Debby.

    Love Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....... Debbie
    your vook looks wonderful!
    I love the colours and all details!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is totally gorgeous! Your papers and embellies are beautiful and great LO's on every page. I'm sure your SIL was delighted with this ... I know I would be (the year after my Dad died my brother gave me an album of photos when we were kids ...of course I cried my eyes out!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely - I'm so glad I found your blog - I love mini books and yours are inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have tons of pictures also and I really need to put together a few brag books as well. Awesome job Debbie!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete